Lemon Fresh Shea is the perfect way to start your day. This deeply rich, moisturizing, organic lemongrass soap bar softens and protects the skin. Not only will your skin radiate, but the scent will leave you smelling fresh and feeling refreshed.
This organic bar soap is ultra moisturizing and highly effective on dry skin.
Enriched with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Lemongrass
Our organic bar soaps give you the best skin care that a soap can provide. Made with an organic coconut oil and aloe vera base, our soaps are handcrafted with natural nutrients. Our soaps are formulated to revitalize your skin and keep it healthy, moisturized and smooth.
Soap Bar – Lemon Fresh Shea
When life gives you lemons…Earth’s Enrichments combines it with shea butter and cocoa butter to create our invigorating Lemon Fresh Shea organic soap bar.
The EE 411:
In carrying the USDA Organic Seal it is guaranteed that this soap contains at least 95% organic ingredients. This soap is All-Natural, Handcrafted, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Cruelty-Free. It does not contain any Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Petroleum, Preservatives or Artificial Coloring or Fragrances!
Why your skin will like Lemongrass?
– Wards off skin infections
– Helps fight fungus infections on skin
– Acts as an astringent
Why is Shea Butter simply spectacular?
– Acts as a natural moisturizer
– Soothes the skin
– Protects the skin against aggressions (wind, sun, cold etc.)
Why your body craves Cocoa Butter?
– Fades blemishes
– Hydrates the skin
Our bar soaps are made with organic ingredients which are very beneficial to your skin. Therefore, our soaps should be applied directly to your skin and not lathered in a wash cloth or any other cleansing material. To preserve your bar soap and enhance your bathing experience:
- Wet the soap and your skin
- Apply the soap directly to your skin in a circular motion until lather is created
- While the lather is on your skin, use a wash cloth or puff on your skin for extra cleansing
- When your bathing is completed, remove all the extra water from the bar soap and lay it where it can dry